buying food
- Excuse me. Can I have one kilo of ground beef and ten slices of smoked ham, please?
- Sure. Here you are. Anything else?
- Could you tell me where I can find olive oil and instant coffee, please?
- They are in the grocery products section, over there. I can show you.
- That’s OK. Thank you.
- Is there anything else you are looking for?
- Well. I need buns for sandwiches and a dozen chicken eggs.
- Right. You will find all sorts of buns in our bakery. As for the eggs, they are located in the dairy product section, on your left. Is that all, sir?
- No. Finally I need fresh fruits and vegetables.
- OK. What would you like?
- Can I have two pine-apples, a kilo of pears, a bunch of red grapes, two kilos of tomatoes and half a kilo of onions, please?
- I’m terribly sorry but there is only one pine-apple left. Do you still want it?
- OK then. I’ll take it anyway.
- How about red onions? They are just a bit more expensive than the usual ones but ideal for any salad.
- That would be great!
- OK. Here are your fruits and vegetables. I’ll put them in your shopping cart. Do you need any beverages or canned food?
- No. Thanks a lot. Where shall I pay?
- The cash desks are is right at the end of the aisle.
- Thank you very much.
- You are welcome. Thank you for shopping with us. Have a good day!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога