Путешествие на автомобиле
Здесь находятся английские слова, относящиеся к путешествию на автомобиле, в том числе и названия разных видов транспорта.
ДОРОГИ
ДОРОЖНЫЕ ТЕРМИНЫ
ПРОБЛЕМЫ
ОБУЧЕНИЕ ЕЗДЕ
СТОЯНКА
НА АВТОЗАПРАВКЕ
ВИДЫ ТРАНСПОРТНЫХ СРЕДСТВ
ДРУГИЕ ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ СЛОВА
Travelling By Car | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Travelling is one of the most pleasant pastimes for me. I love seeing new places, meeting new people and learning about other cultures. There are many ways to travel, for example, by train, by plane, by bus, by car, by ship. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I prefer travelling by car, because it gives the freedom of movement. You can stop whenever you want and wherever you want just to admire the beauty of nature. Travelling by car opens plenty of opportunities from the comfort of your seat. I usually travel with my parents. My dad is an excellent driver and he likes stopping by some nice places on the way. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Last time we travelled by car was in May. We drove from Sochi to Sukhum, which is in Abkhazia. Some of our distant relatives live there, so we decided to visit them. While we were driving, I’ve noticed that Abkhazian nature is splendid. There are so many beautiful plants, lakes and waterfalls on the way. We stopped twice to admire the view. I managed to take some memorable pictures. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Of course, every travel mode has its pros and cons. Everybody would agree that travelling by car is fast and comfortable. You don’t have to wait for the right time, as you do with public transport. You have enough privacy and you don’t have to share space with strangers. You can listen to your favourite music or radio channel. You can park wherever you need, which is impossible when travelling by train or plane. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| However, there are certain disadvantages. For example, cars are considered to be the most dangerous means of transport. There are thousands of car accidents on the roads. Apart from that, petrol is getting more and more expensive. Unfortunately, modern cars cannot function without it. Last but not the least the drivers have to change the car wheels depending on the season. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Despite all these disadvantages, I still like travelling by car and find it to be the most comfortable way of travel. I hope to buy my own car when I’m older. |
I am very busy on my weekdays. My working day begins early in the morning. My studies starts at 8 о’clock, so I have to get up at 7 to be ready for it. I never wake up myself, my mother always wakes me up. Sometimes I do my morning exercises, then I rush to the bathroom. I clean my teeth, wash my face. The cold water makes me feel not so sleepy. Then I go back to my room, make the bed. I switch on my radio, put on my clothes, comb my hair, put a little makeup. By that time my breakfast is ready (my mother cooks it for me). At a quarter to eight I grab my bag and rush to my school/University. Usually I have six or seven lessons a day, it lasts till 3 o’clock. After each lesson there is a break, so I can talk to my friends or eat my sandwich. After classes I go home. First of all, I need to walk my dog. Then I have my dinner and a little rest. The teachers give us a lot of homework, so I start doing it about 16.30 or 17.00. As a rule, it takes me two or three ho...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий