|
Диалог «Разговор с
туристом»
|
|
Travel agent: Hello! How may I help you?
|
|
Linda: I’d like to scedule and reserve a
seaside tour to Cyprus, please.
|
|
Travel agent: When would you like to leave?
|
|
Linda: At the end of this month if possible.
|
|
Travel agent: How many people are going with
you?
|
|
Linda: It’s just me and my boyfriend.
|
|
Travel agent: Which city do you plan to stay
in? You can choose from Larnaka, Ayia-Napa, Limassol.
|
|
Linda: We’ve planned to stay in Ayia-Napa.
|
|
Travel agent: Let’s see. There are several
tours starting from the 21st of June.
|
|
Linda: We are looking for a one-week travel.
|
|
Travel agent: Ok, then. There is a tour from
the 21st till the 28th of June. Do you want to have a look?
|
|
Linda: Yes, of course.
|
|
Travel agent: The departure is early in the morning,
so you have a whole day ahead.
|
|
Linda: Will anyone meet us at the airport?
|
|
Travel agent: Yes, we have representatives at
Larnaca Airport. They are going to meet you, provide any neccessary help with
your luggage and drive you to the hotel.
|
|
Linda: Can you tell me a bit about the hotel?
|
|
Travel agent: It’s a four-star hotel at the
center of Ayia-Napa. It won’t be far from the airport, about 40 minutes by
car.
|
|
Linda: Is the sea far from the hotel?
|
|
Travel agent: No, it’s just 5 minutes of walk.
By the way, the sea in Ayia-Napa is amazingly warm and clear. You’ll love it!
|
|
Linda: Are there any discos or restaurants
near our hotel?
|
|
Travel agent: Of course. As you know this city
is full of attractions and entertainment. There are lots of restaurants of
Greek, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. In the evening people gather at the
bars to have some bear. Those, who like loud music, go to
local discos.
|
|
Linda: Sounds suitable for us! How about the
facilities at the hotel?
|
|
Travel agent: It is a very comfortable hotel.
Each room is equipped with TV and air-conditioner. There are towels and a
hairdryer in the bathroom. There is a swimming-pool with a bar at the hotel
yard. Surrounding nature is wonderful too. The air is fresh, the weather is
always good in June. No doubt, that you will like it.
|
|
Linda: Ok, I think we are fine with the hotel.
Can I ask one more question?
|
|
Travel agent: Yes, of course.
|
|
Linda: Are there any interesting excurssions
from Ayia-Napa to other cities of Cyprus?
|
|
Travel agent: There are lots of interesting
excurssions. I ‘d recommend to visit Pafos. It’s a historic city with old
architecture. Moreover, you’ll see many other attraction on your way to
Pafos.
|
|
Linda: Thank you! That’s very helpful
information.
|
|
Travel agent: Finally, I should tell you about
your flight back. You are arriving on the 28th of June around 3 am. I know,
it’s a bit inconvenient to have a night flight, but at least you can spend 7
full days there.
|
|
Linda: Night flight is Ok. It’s not a big
problem. All in all, I like the tour and I would like to reserve it.
|
|
Travel agent: I hope, your boyfriend likes it
too.
|
|
Linda: I’m sure, he will. He has wanted to
visit Cyprus for a long time.
|
I am very busy on my weekdays. My working day begins early in the morning. My studies starts at 8 о’clock, so I have to get up at 7 to be ready for it. I never wake up myself, my mother always wakes me up. Sometimes I do my morning exercises, then I rush to the bathroom. I clean my teeth, wash my face. The cold water makes me feel not so sleepy. Then I go back to my room, make the bed. I switch on my radio, put on my clothes, comb my hair, put a little makeup. By that time my breakfast is ready (my mother cooks it for me). At a quarter to eight I grab my bag and rush to my school/University. Usually I have six or seven lessons a day, it lasts till 3 o’clock. After each lesson there is a break, so I can talk to my friends or eat my sandwich. After classes I go home. First of all, I need to walk my dog. Then I have my dinner and a little rest. The teachers give us a lot of homework, so I start doing it about 16.30 or 17.00. As a rule, it takes me two or three ho...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий