Making an Appointment

- Good afternoon. May I speak to Miss Anna Craig, please?
- It’s Anna Craig speaking.
- Hello, Miss Craig. This is Laura Nelson, a lawyer from “Nelson Company”. Yesterday you left a message for me to call you back.
- Oh, hello, Ms. Nelson. I’m glad you called me back. Thank you.
- You are welcome. How can I help you?
- I was calling to make an appointment. I would like to know if I can come and see you in your office this week. It’s quite an urgent matter.
- Just a minute, Miss Craig. I have to check my diary… Well, Thursday or Friday will be all right. Which day do you prefer?
- How about Friday?
- Yes. I am a little busy in the morning but I will be available after noon.
- That would be fine. It suits me too.
- Would 2 p.m. be convenient for you?
- Yes. But is it possible to meet at 3, instead?
- O.K. It sounds perfect to me too. So I’ll see you in my office on Friday at 3.
- Thank you, Ms. Nelson. I’ll look forward to seeing you.
- Likewise. Goodbye then.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога