Упражнение 3. Вставьте глаголы из скобок в форме Present Simple. Yan is at a summer camp in Poland. Write what he usually does in the camp. Put the verbs in bracket in the correct form.

He ________ (get) up at 7. He ________ (have) his English lesson every day. Не ________   (speak) English to his friends. He   ________  (play) board games in the afternoon. Sometimes he  ________  (swim) in the lake. He often  ________ (go) hiking. He sometimes  ________ (sit) by the camp fire in the evenings. He never  ________ (go) on a trip without his friends.

 

Упражнение 4. Вставьте глаголы в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

go, like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch 

My name's Pavel. In the evening I usually (1) ___________ my homework. Then I (2) ___________  TV or video. I (3) ___________  action films! They are super! Then I  (4) ___________ my  dog.  After  that I  (5)  ___________ home, (6) ___________  a book and (7) ___________  to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't  (8) ___________ action films. She (9) ___________ cartoons. She (10) ___________  them  every  day.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога